May 18, 2011

Helping Craft Hope


One of my favorite online charity groups, CRAFT HOPE, is running two projects at once this month and part of next month.  The first is a bracelet project helping Orphan Outreach in its mission to brighten the lives of Russian orphans.  My granddaughter and I are going to work on this project after school is out.  It's a great one for the kids to help on because the bracelets can be made of any materials that are kid-safe.  Creativity can reign.  If you think you can help, check out the information and guidelines here.

I wish I could help on the next project, but I am booked the next few weeks and won't be able to finish the project by the deadline.  It's hard for us to imagine the devastation that the recent tornados have left in our country. If you have time to help make homemade security blankets for victims of the recent tornados in the South, please consider donating.  They are asking for all kinds of sizes and they can be of any design or color, quilted or tied.  Check out the story here.

Craft Hope is on Facebook, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment