December 17, 2010

This is the Problem

My genealogical research...in boxes
It's hard to take a decent photo in a dark storage room, but I think you'll get the idea.  Since we moved a few years ago, most of my research has stayed in boxes and the elusive family history is yet to be written.  Every year I make it a goal, but not much (no) progress had really been made until a family reunion pushed me to organize my dad's line of the family on my Elling Family News blog. 


So, since that worked once, here's my resolution for 2011: To tell some family stories from my maternal side and to post some family photos on this blog, in the hopes of bringing some chronology/ organization/ meaning to my research.  What good does it do in these boxes?  It's meant to be shared...and there are some good stories to be told.


I'm determined.

3 comments:

  1. Very Cool, Mom....always a project, always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dianne! you won the craft hope book giveaway at a foothill home companion! email me with your address and i'll send you the book right away. congratulations!

    mollydunham@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Dianne! Hope to do something like this for myself.

    ReplyDelete