August 24, 2018

A Beach Party Reunion

This blog originally appeared on The Elling Family News Blog on August 25, 2011.

Thanks to Bev, Sue and all who helped them plan and execute another great reunion, Beach Party style.  Couldn't have been better.

Things I know for sure:
We had a lot of laughs!
Coconuts and Grass?
It was very "South Pacific!"
An abundance of talent rests in this family.
Great job on the juggling!
I really enjoyed talking with my FB friends and getting to know them.
Some people should be limited to two trips to the buffet.
Just saying.
The rice was gone when I went back.
I really wanted a taste.
It looked just like my mom used to make.
But the bowl was empty.
Could this man be responsible?

It is such a joy to gather family from different states into one spot, even if it's just for four hours.  Precious times.
And finally...I can only pray I look this good when just a few more years are added.  All the aunts and uncles looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment