When we visited in Strafford, Orange County, Vermont, we found quite a few of the birth records for the children of Aaron and Susannah, as this was where they settled after their marriage. Many of these records are now online, but finding the records in the very old books was much more fun.
So as far as I can determine, these are the children of Aaron and Susannah Ordway:
1. William Ordway, born November 16, 1792 in Strafford
2. Willis Johnson Ordway, born September 4, 1794
3. Aaron Ordway born August 29, 1796
4. Isaac Ordway born September 7, 1798
5. Tamar Ordway (female) born April 18, 1800
6. Abraham Ordway born April 11, 1803
7. Mariah Ordway born August 13, 1805
8. Lydia Ordway born October 7, 1807
9. Harrison Ordway* born October 24, 1810
10. Harvey S. Ordway born c 1819
11. Benjamin, birthdate unknown
Some researchers have placed Aaron’s death in 1849. I have found no record of his or Susannah’s deaths. I’m sure that I just haven't looked in the right place yet. Many of the children moved on to Lorain County, Ohio, but efforts to find the record there have not been successful. Also no record of death was found in Warren, Pennsylvania. In fact, I personally think Aaron might be listed in the 1850 census, living close to daughter, Mariah Ordway Ross and husband, Joel Ross. If you have some proof of a burial place for Aaron and/or Susannah, I hope you will contact me.
We definitely had some New England determination and the quest for adventure in the Ordway family. To leave Strafford, Vermont, Aaron’s childhood home, and travel with a large extended family around the Great Lakes from New York, to Pennsylvania, to Ohio and eventually, some went to Michigan and a few to Missouri, was quite a feat in those early days. It was a poor, rough pioneer life for these folks.